Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pictures from Comburg




This was a bird mansion we saw on the walk to Comburg. I wish we'd gotten a picture with someone beside it so you can tell how huge it is!











This is me trying to "hold" the distant Comburg like people do with the Taj Mahal or the Eiffel Tower, except that I'm kind of failing because of the hill, lol.







A really pretty doorway at Comburg. (If I forgot to explain in the last post, Comburg is an old cloister on a hill a couple miles away from Schwabisch Hall, which we hiked to last Saturday - the 7th - to see it)








This is Comburg. It's absolutely beautiful. We walked all the way around on the surrounding wall, but unfortunately didn't go in.








There were lots of random little doors in the walls. Courtney is about 5'4", and a good number of the doors were half this size or smaller, lol.













Courtney and I took this series of pictures mimicking the statues on the path down from Comburg.

1 comment: